Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Findings: Beef Satay

**Occasionally, on Fridays, I will post a Friday Finding--a recipe that I have come across that requires no tweaking to be wheat or dairy free. That's not to say that I may not still put my own spin on it! But sometimes it is just nice to find a recipe to read "as-is" and whip it up without further adjustments!** 
 

Grilling in the winter is my favorite way to remind myself that summer really will return!  This tasty Beef Satay was a winner at our house.  No tweaks necessary, though I did switch out the canola oil for a light olive oil.  But that is just my preference.  Oh, and I used Bragg's Liquid Aminos to replace the soy sauce.  It worked for us, and seemed to just maybe make the sun shine a little warmer...
 
Here's the recipe from Food Network:  Beef Satay

No comments:

Post a Comment