My thing


I have always had a thing for chicken salad.  I don't know for sure why.  I love all varieties.  Savory.  Slightly sweet with fruit.  Either way, I am all for it.  But most of all, I love chicken salad with pecans.  I suppose we all have our "thing."  Chicken salad is mine.

A really yummy recipe can be found here...just leave out the sour cream.  I do, and it still tastes, mmmmm, so good!  For fun, serve this with Bibb Lettuce to make Chicken Salad Wraps.  

At the end of the posted recipe I love the pointer about how to shred the chicken in the food processor.  How brilliant!  Place cooked chicken breast in a food processor fitted with a plastic blade and pulse a few times...and you have perfectly shredded chicken breast!  I would never have thought to shred chicken that way, but now that is my only way!

  But maybe you already did yours that way.  Maybe that was your "thing."

Chicken salad is mine.

Comments

Popular Posts